A downloadable game for Windows
In Fresh ocean you play as a courier who has to deliver packages to communities on the water. In these packages are blueprints which you must give to the supervisors of the communities. Then they can build the blueprints and the community grows in green energy. When you deliver the packages, you have to choose what to deliver based on the environment of the islands. There are elements to overcome to deliver the right package to the right person/community.
This game was made by students from the HKU (University of the Arts Utrecht) and the UU (Utrecht University) on behalf of Stockholm Resilience Center to raise awareness about new technologies in the ocean.
- Iris Wijnands - Research
- Joris Derks - Programming
- LauraKempff - UI & Concept art
- Nadja-May - 3D models, particles & concept art.
- Danielle Visser- Particles & Environment
- Nowi Fate - Game Design & Narrative
Special thanks to:
- Wiebe Giebels - Mentor HKU
- Joost Vervoort - Mentor UU
- Charlotte Ballard - Stockholm Resilience Center
- Andrew Merrie - Stockholm Resilience Center
Just extract the .zip file and open the .exe file in the folder! (You can either open the .exe file inside the extracted folder or from a different location on your PC/Mac with a shortcut)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.